Frequently Asked Questions
1. CAN I REGISTER THE DAY OF THE RACE?
Yes , starting 1 hour thirty minutes before race start
2. DO YOU ALLOW MP3 PLAYERS AND MUSIC DEVICES?
Yes they are allowed. However we encourage caution. We have found that runners with devices get so absorbed that they ifnore signs, other runners and volunteers and are the most likely to go off course.
3. IS IT POSSIBLE TO DRIVE THE COURSE?
In most cases , no. Look at our course map. You can ride a bike on the course.
4. WHAT HAPPENS IF AT SOME POINT OF THE COURSE I DECIDE I CANNOT FINISH?
We will have vehicles on the courses half marathon and longer to pick up those that feel they must quit. Although they will be roving the course, it will help if you look out for police or volunteers manning the course so they can radio your need for help.
5. IS THERE MEDICAL HELP AVAILABLE ON THE COURSE?
We will have medic bike teams roving the course to aid any medical needs. All police will have the ability to radio for ambulance assistance if needed.
6. WHAT SPORTS DRINK WILL YOU BE SERVING AND IS IT AVAILABLE AT EVERY WATER STATION?
Our sports drink is Gatorate. We will have it available at every water station.
7. Will water station water be ice cold?
Although we do try to ice our water, we cannot guarantee how cold it will be.
8. WILL THERE BE FOOD ITEMS ON THE COURSE?
No but we will have plenty of food items for you before and after the race.
8. WILL THERE BE PORT-O-LETS ON THE COURSE?
Yes check our port-o-let info.
9. IS THERE A PLACE FOR ME TO CHECK EXTRA CLOTHING OR BAGGAGE?
Yes we will have a secure bag check area.
10. IS THERE A CHARGE FOR PARKING?
Unless stated otherwise, parking is free. Always look for tow away signs and avoid parking there. Please arrive early.
11. WILL PHOTOS BE TAKEN ALONG THE COURSE AND AT THE FINISH?
Yes, our event photographer should have photos available after the event.
12. IF I SIGN UP FOR THE LONGER DISTANCE AND I LATER DECIDE TO SWITCH AND JUST RUN THE SHORTER, IS THIS POSSIBLE?
You can switch to the shorter distances. However, there will be no refunds made allowing for the lesser fees of the shorter distances.
14. WHAT TYPES OF RUNNING SURFACES ARE ON THE COURSE?
You will be running mostly on asphalt and some concrete.
15. WHAT IF I CANNOT ATTEND AND PARTICIPATE AFTER ENTERING?
There are no refunds nor transfer to another event unless you buy stuff happens.
16. WANT TO TRACK WHERE YOUR FRIEND OR FAMILY IS ON THE COURSE?
You can download the free app “Find my Friends” through the app store.
17, Can I run with my child in a baby Jogger?
We hesitate to allow children on our distance races half marathon and longer for liability reasons. 10k and shorter is allowed. However we will require the parent to sign a liability waiver form on each child before we will allow you to run with a stroller.