our promotional programs
We love our customers and we like to reward those that have helped make our events a success. We encourage you to take advantage of our programs as they are designed to make your event experience as fun as possible.
On March 4, Kerrie Sublette received a FREE entry in the Hottest Half.
On March 26, Susan Bowers received a FREE entry in the Jaapeno Half.
On April 15, Ayanna Backs won a free entry in the 2016 Big D Half.
On April 21, Kiran Gyr won afree entry to the Tyler Rose Half.
On May 7 Natasha Sim won a free entry for the Hottest Half 10k
On May 14, Robyn Talley qon a free entry in the Hottest Half
On May 29 James Groom won a free entry to the Jalapeno 5K.
On June 3 Russell Williams won a free entry for the Texas Road Romp Half.
On June 15 J R Ramos won a free entry to the Hottest Half
On June 24 David Messner won a free entry in the Tyler Rose Half.
On July 8 Gregg Saxon won a free entry in the 2016 Texas Half
On July 21 Laura Redden won a free entry in the 2016 Big D half.
On July 27 Dorothee Irisson won a free entry to the 2016 Hypnotic Donut Dash
On August 4, Michael Redwine
won a free entry to the 2016 Texas Half
On August 14, Holly O'Quinn
won a free entry to the 2015 Texas Road Romp
On August 19,Melissa Kimwon a free entry to the 2016 Texas Half
What is Mellew Incentives?
Simply put, it is a program to reward the repeat participants in the many Mellew run events. It rewards you with free entries and other goodies. It is designed to move you to the head of the line and save money on entry fees. It rewards you for referring others to enter Mellew events. It opens the door to extra t-shirts. It may become many other things in the future as we grow the program.
What Mellew Incentives is not:
This is not a program where you have to earn points that are redeemed at a future date. We believe that most reward programs are just a device to maintain your loyalty without the prospect of ever getting the actual reward. This is not a program that gives Mellew Productions the license to market you senseless and bother you with an avalanche of email promotions. We feel that by signing up with this program, you are telling us, "We know who Mellew Productions is and where you are." The only time we feel we should be emailing you is to tell you that we are giving something that is free or will save you a lot of money.
Why would Mellew Productions do this?
Because we can and we want to. We have many events that will draw close to 20,000 participants this year. It is our way of saying thank you. It is fun easy way to reward all those that have been a part of our success.
So why would I sign up to be a member of Mellew Incentives?
Here are just some the things you will get.
- Free entries: Each month we will conduct random drawings for free entries.
- Extra T-shirts: At most Mellew events we have anywhere from 50 to 400 event shirts left over. Where do they go? Usually to our warehouse as we figure some way to get rid of them. Now when an event is over and you want an extra shirt or perhaps for a friend or significant other, you just show us your member number and help yourself. Our rule here is no more than 2 extra shirts at each event.
- You are protected from event sellouts: Many of our events are quickly approaching the entry numbers that will require us to cap the participants at many of our events. As a company philosophy, we do not ever to want to have events so large, that we have to use the word "corral". We may cap some events at 1500 and really would like to cap our largest event at 5000. As a Mellew member you have the right to enter our events when we reach the cap limit at any event.
- Special Discounts: From time to time when the mood hits us we will offer short term special discounts to some of our races. These will only be posted on our incentives page for a brief time and you have to be a member to use the discount. We have one rule here. For those that become members after July 1, 2011, you must be a member for 30 days before you can use this discounts. We don't want people just becoming members to get a quick discount to one event.
- Free prizes: At many of our events our sponsors give us gift certificates to give for free merchandise and running gear. For those members that run at that event that has free prizes, only members get to win.
Mellew Mystery Runner:
Wear any of our event t-shirts to other run events or while training, and you may just receive a free entry to a future Mellew Productions event. We will have our people out and about at many of the local run events and on the roads. If we see you wearing one of our event shirts, we will ask you if you are a member of Mellew Incentives, Once we verify that you are we will give you a free entry.
So what do I have to do?
There is no cost and there is nothing to buy. Click on the logo below to join